Also known as Epidermal Levelling, dermaplaning is a safe, non-invasive treatment. It improves the texture of the skin by physically exfoliating off the outer layer of dead skin cells along with the fine downy “peach fuzz” facial hairs.
It removes the hair gently and safely WITHOUT stimulating hair growth.
- Improves skin cell turnover
- Unblocks the pores
- Helps to improve effectiveness of active product penetration
- Reduces fine facial hair
Dermaplaning uses a specially designed disposable, sterile surgical blade. This is held at a 45-degree angle and used to gently scrape across the skin.
This leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple with no downtime and your make up will glide on easily.
- No waxing or peels on the face one-week prior
- Wait 7-days after Botox or fillers
- Advise your therapist of any allergies or history of cold sores
- Avoid sun exposure for 24-hours
- No facial waxing for one-week
- Wear an SPF
- Avoid chlorine for 24-hours
- You may experience a slight sunburn sensation or redness for the 1st day or two